Friday, June 18, 2010

Little Bit of Senseless Information

I was walking along an underground passage at Bank tube station and a set of businessmen were walking towards me. One of them, close to the edge near the wall, seemed to be accompanied by a small grey mouse keeping pace with him.
As he got closer, I saw that it was a big ball of fluff and hair, rolling along parallel to his left foot, presumably being carried along by his back-draught.
It kept pace with him, tumbling cheerfully and obediently, until he walked past me.
'How odd', I thought, until I saw another businessman being followed by a large, flat dustball, hovering about two feet behind him and about three inches above the ground.
Now that one was positively sinister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say it was a rat!! Thanks for the advice not to wash my laptop!! And I like your photo!! Have a good weekend, love Anne

Sarah said...

That is quite weird isn't it-I shall look out for it! Yes I am glad Lily is ok too! I am sorry to read about what happened to Offsprog two-that's awful! We will send her some more birthday money asap! I am glad she is ok and you at least got the bag back. Horrible people.