Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tea Chest Basses, and Other Things


Martin and Andrew Bailey (who runs the guitar and songwriter weekends for Martin) have got together and they are going to start producing guitars and tea chest basses. Martin's daughter and myself are designing logos at the moment and I sent these to him this morning. They are doing a stall at a musical instrument festival (I think it's in Leeds) at the end of October.
I love drawing so much and in a couple of years time my dream is to give up teaching and become a drawer and a songwriter-singer for the rest of my life. I have a massive amount of drawings at home here that I have been doing since I was about 14 and after I've moved I will start to sell some of them.
I used to do comic strips and every so often I come across one or two of them rolled up in a dusty tube. A lot of people used to buy my pictures but you have to put a lot of energy into selling them, and I don't have that at the moment because I'm using it all up packing and stuff.

2 comments:

dok said...

That logo would look swanky as a sound hole.

JR Vitug said...

I read this book a few weeks ago and loved it too. https://chatempleteas.com/