Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sheds, and the Shapeley


This is Sandie Owen's picture of Martin and myself at the Perseverance- it looks a bit like a Dutch Interior! I really like it.
I've been in the shed again this morning, this time with a face mask on account of the rat droppings.
I found and cleaned up an old wooden bass guitar case, hoeing the rotten foam from inside it. I'll hoover the rest out on a rainy day; I got distracted and started hoeing the weeds instead after a while. Before that I did manage to collect all the paint tins together, tidy up the garden tools so the lawn mower actually fits in, and throw away all sorts of rubbish. None of this stuff even belongs to me, hardly. I am not sure what will happen to it, but at least it's tidier. Another weekend and it will be sorted out.
Next up I'm going to photograph a whole load of clothes to put on eBay. It's no good pretending clothes fit when they don't. I was born without a waist, and vintage clothes were made for woman-shaped women; I can't wait the rest of my life in the vain hope of becoming an hourglass, so off they go to the shapely!

No comments: