Monday, April 13, 2009

Prevarication


It goes to deep levels, sometimes.
I've done everything possible to avoid writing the proposal for the Barnet Football Club project, that I really, really want to do. It's just that I know the wording is so important and there are so many easier things to do- even the most difficult things that I normally prevaricate about!
So I've done all sorts of things- recorded a new song- just a simple one- and put it on Myspace.
Tried to make a film on Youtube, but there isn't enough memory in this computer.
Installed more programs on the computer.
Cleaned the bathroom.
Took the above picture, displaying teeth cleaned with new electric toothbrush (see tomorrow's posting)
restrained myself from murdering the cats, who nudged my hands with their noses when I was recording the guitar parts, meowed when I was singing, walked across the keyboard and played chasey while I was trying to concentrate.
So much! And now I'm writing this.
there's nothing left to do now.
Oh no!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi! Found your blog after googling the Doodlebug Vintage in Barnet!
Leave the cat sounds in the songs - a critic might hear them and you could get a number one! Or, at least, a jingle for a smellycat advert like Phoebe from Friends?
Keep up the blogging - you do a great job and I'll be checking back often! :)

Helen McCookerybook said...

Thanks Kate! I wonder if Doodlebug still happens?
I played there a couple of times.
Will have to check and see, and go back again...