Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6.30

Can't believe it... was up at 6.30 making a pancake power breakfast for remaining home sproglet who has an art exam today, mixing batter and swirling it in a pan, sprinkle of sugar, lemon juice and hey presto! Grade A!
If only it was so simple...

I nervously raked the lawn at 7 and watched in disgust as the cat weed on the pile of grass clippings. I realise what a nuisance I had been as a child, jumping into piles of grass clippings, autumn leaves, anything that McDad was trying to pile up and dispose of, scattering the pile everywhere with loud vocal sound effects at the same time.

My new regime means an hours housework, an hours gardening, an hours singing, and an hours drawing, whenever possible.
Now I have to stop blogging and type an Adrian Henri poem into the Ramble My Rose songwriting circle blog- we are all working on it as an experiment to see what it's like writing music to poetry.
We are getting into the swing of it now- we wear our best dresses and make small and perfectly formed plans that may or may not come to fruition.
Fruition
Tuition
Abolition
Mission
Ambition
Atishoo
Bless you!
Hay Fever.

No comments: