Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Doodlebug Vintage

Yee-ha!
I'm going to busk at the Doodlebug Vintage Fair in Barnet (!0 Wood Street) this Sunday 12th October; one set at two and another at three.
I did a posting about it a few weeks ago; I'd seen it advertised and not bothered to go because I thought it would be a glorified jumble sale. One morning I went in anyway and was amazed, not just by the clothes but also by the stallholders, who were dressed in the gear- Forties Woman and Forties Man with their Forties stall, French Cowboy-Woman and Fifties-Man with their stall, and so on. And the clothes are just amazing (especially if you are really tiny but they do have some large sizes)
It costs a quid to get in, and I will have some CDs there, and will be ravaging the racks in between sets

http://www.doodlebugvintage.com

No comments: