Saturday, May 03, 2008

Resolutions d'Ete

Ah, what a good idea: summer resolutions! I think I'll start my new year at the end of May, and this is what I'll do:
1. Learn to play piano- and possibly, accordion
2. Set up a tour for the autumn to promote Polyhymnia, and a fantastic launch party. I wonder where I could do that?
3. Make an embroidery which I will animate and put music to (I have it planned, you just wait and see!)
4. Go to Brighton and see my friends there
5. Spend a weekend in Barcelona to see what it's like
6. Go to Scotland as often as possible
7. Read those big fat philosophy books I bought on Thursday so I feel as clever as everybody else
8. Be outside every day to get a rosy complexion
9. Draw (almost forgotten how)
10. Go out (ditto)

I would like to go to play in New York too, but I'm not sure how I'll manage that.
Ask the tooth fairy, perhaps.

No comments: