Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Heralds and Guardians

I went to the Andy Warhol exhibition in Edinburgh tody- it was fantastic. There were some lovely paintings he did for children of tacky tin toys, which I'd never seen before, and some beautiful drawings.
The Herald (a Scottish newspaper) did an article about the book and my music today, and I think the Guardian Woman's page will have something tomorrow.
I'm playing at Foakies in Infirmary Street tonight, with a sore throat (stress, you wouldn't believe my very private life at the moment)
And thank you Mike Slocombe for getting that pic to the Herald!
Heading to Newcastle tomorrow to drink my traditional litre of Tyne water.
If you believe that, you'll believe anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen

Just got Martin's High 7 Moon 5 and am listening to you singing Once I Loved A Sailor. Lovely stuff!
Cheers
Rich

Claire said...

Hi Helen,

The article about you and your book is in the Guardian women online too- very good! It's called No Bondage.

Claire x