Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Green Man Festival, Friday














This is a great festival- what a good atmosphere, not too many people, really easy to find your way around, not too muddy even though it was raining, and fantastic food.
Mufti ( of 'Swan' fame) and Sara were there, all cheerful; they had baggsed a space in front of the stage with their huge brolly. Mufti was having a snooze under it, but I bumped into Sara at the coffee tent. I'm definitely going again next year. I want to sit at that big bonfire and sing at midnight.
Joanna Newsom was playing on the main stage at the end, but I was running around on the grass- so great to be out in the wilds of Wales!- and wasn't paying attention, although I do like her stuff.
My car is full of grass off my feet, which I find a blissfully attractive customisation. I'm keeping it there.

No comments: