Friday, July 13, 2007

Stella Vine

Had my photo taken for the Guardian Women's page yesterday afternoon, so I reckon they will definitely print the article about the book and the musicians. The photographer was nice and had been at Glastonbury. I gave him a copy of Suburban Pastoral to listen to.

I'm going to Gina's now to learn her songs; she's been asked to play for Stella Vine's exhibition in Oxford next Tuesday and has asked me to accompany her. So I'm going to be playing thrashy solid-body guitar all day, wahey wahey!

And finally, L A Strings made such a good job of filing the frets of the Green Goddess that it's almost like having a new guitar. I am completely delighted with it and I suspect new songs will float out of it. I've already written the first Christmas song, so I hope the compilation happens.

Actually, what I have written in this posting sounds completely pretentious. I've even deleted some of it, two days later.
I promise I am still a perfectly normal human being who hates hoovering, never irons, likes cooking, eats too much chocolate, gets miserable half the time, worries about everything all the time, and can't do a cartwheel.

If I could do a cartlwheel, then everything would be all right.

No comments: