Saturday, April 14, 2007

I FORGOT TO SAY I'M PLAYING TOMORROW!

That's what this bloody blog was supposed to be for!
Yes, Resonating Sunday at the Soho Arts Theatre in Soho (I think it;s Dean Street) costs six quid to get in, you must come, it's in aid of Resonance fm, I'm on at 3.20, it starts at 12 and goes on till 11 in the evening, loads of acts including Ted Milton (who used to be Blurt I think), DJs and a cool atmosphere, I will be playing a new song (just re-strung my guitar TWOCE* becaiuse the strings with the wound G are so heavy I couldn't play it at all), it will be friendly because it's Mark braby organising it youmustcomeyoumustcomeyoumustcome. See www.resonancefm.com for more details of who's on when.
If not, come to the 12 Bar on Tuesday to see me and Martin Stephenson play.
Who needs anything else in their diaries?

* this was a mis-spell but a pretty good one so I'm leaving it.

No comments: