Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Song for Sursday

I've just uploaded Screaming! and moved Heaven Avenue into the stratosphere; had to hold my breath as it was the first track I ever uploaded on to myspace- I was counting the plays but now I've forgotten how many there were anyway! Just been talking to a friend who's going on tour, and suggested she uses each town as an inspiration for a song- think I might do that too, when I get going. I was going to do a Ten Towns Tour once upon a time, writing a song in ten towns around GB and then going back and performing them in the ten towns when I'd finished. When I win the lottery (!) that's what I'll do. Actually, a documentary maker was interested in following and making a film of it, but you have to get funding, and we couldn't and didn't.

No comments: